Suma Inox- D7.1 (Stainless Steel Polish)
SUMA INOX is a specially formulated polish for care of stainless steel. It protects against grease and water splashes and leaves surface with a bright finish. It can be used on stainless steel doors (specially refrigerators and freezer doors) and outside surfaces of stainless steel equipment.
Suma Inox D7.1 is a ready-to-use one-step light duty cleaner/polish for use on stainless steel surfaces.
Suma Inox D7.1 contains a special blend of oil and surfactant to provide a long-lasting protection and shine to stainless steel surfaces such as the exterior of fridges, freezers, ice making machines, utensil washers and other stainless steel surfaces.
- Protects equipment surfaces and increases life. & Leaves the surface with a smooth lustre.
- Non-perfumed. Leaves no taint or smell on cleansed items. & Suma Inox is a ready-to-use product.
- Heavily soiled surfaces should be precleaned. Spray sparingly and polish off with a clean, dry cloth.
- Highly concentrated formulation gives economy in use
- Gives shine back to stainless steel surfaces
- Resists finger marks to maintain that just polished appearance for longer.
- Leaves no sticky surfaces
- Simple and easy to use
Suma Inox D7.1 is ready to use, and should be sprayed onto a soft dry cloth or paper. Make sure the treated surface is dry and then polish to a lustrous shine.
- Appearance: white milky liquid
- pH value (neat): 8
- Relative density (20°C): 0,95
- The above data is typical of normal production and should not be taken as a specification.
Safe handling and storage information
Full guidance on the handling and disposal of this product is provided in a separate Safety Data Sheet; sds.diversey.com. Store in original closed containers away from extremes of temperature. Only for professional users / specialists.
|Dimensions||18 × 12 × 29 cm|
There are no reviews yet.