Taski Spiral- Floor Cleaner Concentrate F11Y
Taski Spiral is a scientifically blended, liquid detergent for cleaning floors and oily / greasy work areas. It contains mixed additives and special ingredients to enhance cleaning performance.
TASKI SPIRAL is a scientifically blended, liquid detergent for cleaning floors and oily / greasy work areas. It contains mixed additives and special ingredients to enhance cleaning performance.
- Economical in use. Readily soluble in water.
- Low manual effort needed.
- Non-corrosive, non-hazardous.
- Saves water, rinses off easily.
TASKI SPIRAL can be effectively used to clean floors in factories, workshops, hotels and restaurants, public areas, office blocks, toilets etc. It effectively removes oils, greases and dirt from heavily soiled areas in service stations and garages.
Directions for use:
- Normally soiled surfaces : Use 20 ml. TASKI SPIRAL in 1 litre of water.
- Heavily soiled surfaces : Use 50 ml. TASKI SPIRAL in 1 litre of water.
- Patches and spots : Use TASKI SPIRAL directly without dilution.
- Apply with mop, scrub if necessary and rinse off.
- Suitable for scrubbing with single disc machines and automatic scrubber-driers.
- Our Technical Customer Service Personnel will be happy to provide further assistance.
- Colour : Pale yellow
- Appearance : Light Yellowish
- pH (1% Solution) : 8.0 – 9.5
- Specific Gravity @ 25OC : 0.98 – 1.04
- 2 x 5 litre
The product is mildly alkaline, not requiring any safety-wear in handling and use. However, for sensitive skins, protective gloves are recommended. In case of contact with eyes, wash with plenty of water and seek medical advice. The above data is typical of normal production and should not be taken as a specification.
|Dimensions||18 × 12 × 29 cm|
There are no reviews yet.