Features and Benefits
- Compact, dry foam
- Excellent cleaning power
- Neutral pH for gentle cleaning
- Leaves no sticky residue
- Pleasant to use
- Fresh scent
Directions for use
Preclean heavy traffic areas with a carpet pile brush and then vacuum the entire carpet. Or brush vacuum the entire carpet.
Remove spots / stains according to TASKI Maintenance Instructions for textile floor coverings. Prepare upholstery fabrics accordingly.
Light soiling : 300 ml TASKI TR101 in 10 litres of water (3% solution)
Heavy soiling :1 litreTASKI TR101 in 10 litres of water (10% solution)
Shampoo carpet borders, and areas inaccessible by machine, by hand with a soft bristle brush; use an appropriate machine for shampooing the open area. While the carpet is still damp, lift carpet pile (e.g. velour, deep pile carpet) with a carpet pile brush or rake. When the carpet is completely dry, thoroughly vacuum to remove any crystallized shampoo residue. Shampoo upholstery with a hand brush, allow to dry, and thoroughly vacuum.
1 litre TASKI TR101 for 100-300 m² (depending upon carpet type and product dilution).
- Appearance: Clear Yellow Liquid
- pH (1% Solution): 6.0-7.0
- Packaging: 2×5 Litre
Safe Handling & Storage Information:
- The product normally does not require any safety wear during handling.
However, for sensitive skins, protective gloves are recommended.
- In case of contact with eyes, wash with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Do not store or use at temperature below 5 C.
- Storage stability : 2 years from date of manufacture.